Many people have soft and sensitive skin and feel much pain while plucking. To reduce the pain after plucking, you need to read this article further. I have shared very useful and approved tips with you people:
- You may use hair conditioner to soften the hair before plucking.
- Take a cloth and dip it in hot water and the rub this hot cloth on your eyebrows for five minutes. This will open the pores of your eye brows and you will feel less pain than before.
- You can also take hot bath to open the pores and soften hair.
- After having plucked your eyebrows, rub piece of ice on your eyebrows to numb the skin and keep on repeating this practice until unless you feel better.
- Pluck your eyebrows with less time period, your skin will be less sensitive by then.
- When you pluck the hair with tweezers, pluck the hair in its growth direction.
- Pluck the hair with fast action and near the roots.
- Apply children teething gel to reduce plucking pain.
- If your skin is very sensitive and become red after plucking then apply Aloe Vera gel to reduce redness and pain.
- Pluck one hair at a time with tweezers.
- Grab the skin among your thumb and index finger to tighten the skin. It will reduce the pain while plucking.
- Tips to Pluck Eyebrows Eyebrows add to the beauty of eyes and face if...
- Get Rid of Red Freckles Direct exposure to sun is the first and primary reason...
- Home Remedies to Remove Burn Marks Burning marks look very bad either caused by cooking injuries,...
- Ice Face Roller Ice massage is always considered as best treatment to control...
- Tips for Unwanted Hair on Face Having thin hair on face is a normal thing but...