- Select best sunscreen with sun protection factor that will block UVA and UVB rays. The sunscreen you use must be water resistant. You are advised to reapply sunscreen after every two hours.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before leaving home to allow your skin to absorb it.
- Take a palmful of sunscreen to cover your face. Also be careful to apply sunscreen on your neck, hands, arms and legs. If you are sweating then reapply it after two hours.
- Protective clothing is of greater importance like hats, sunglasses, full sleeved shirts and full pants. White color has sun protection factor that is essential for skin care. Sunglasses provide 100 percent protection from UV rays.
- Try to stand on shady places especially during the time between 10 am to 4 pm. During this time sun rays are strongest.
Jun 01 2010
May 14 2010
Direct exposure to sun is the first and primary reason of red freckles on skin. That means the less exposure to sun can lighten or reduce the freckles. Freckles are also happened due to genetic factors. Fair skin complexion is more likely to have red freckles due to less care. Here are some natural remedies for red freckles on skin.
Take some sour milk in a bowl say one cup. Dip a soft cloth into the milk and rub this soaked cloth on your face. Rub this cloth on the skin where you have freckles. After massage of sure milk, rinse your face with warm water. Repeat this practice until unless you get the desired results.
Take some lemon juice in a bowl. Dip a cotton ball in the lemon juice and place the soaked cotton ball directly on the freckles. If you have open pores on your skin then avoid using this remedy.
Honey & Wheat Germ
To get rid of red freckles, place one cup of honey in microwave bowl and microwave the honey for nearly 15 seconds. Add one table spoon of Wheat Germ. Soak a cotton ball into the mixture of warm honey and germ and rub the affected skin with this cotton ball. Tap some honey on your skin for sometime to work into the skin. Rinse your face with warm water.
Follow the instructions given above and keep them practicing on regular basis until you see the red freckles are vanished or disappeared.
Mar 09 2010
Wrinkles are very common problem in males and females. Usually wrinkles happen due to age factor and many other reasons that include dehydration in body, over stress and dry skin. Mostly the face areas that are trapped in this problem include the area around eyes, mouth nose and forehead. You should take proper care of your skin. These wrinkles also appear due to careless use of cosmetics and face masks even in young ages. Here are some useful tips for you to follow to prevent wrinkles before age:
- Make a mixture of 1 table spoon of milk and few drops of lime juice. Rub the paste on the wrinkles before sleeping and leave it on your face and other wrinkled areas for whole night and wash off this cream with warm water in the next morning. Avoid using soap after this treatment. Apply a cream on your skin after drying.
- Take pulp of ripen papaya and massage your face with this pulp and leave it on your face for one hour and wash off with water. This treatment will be very useful in removing wrinkles.
- Drink plenty of water as wrinkles also happen due to dehydration in your body. Take fresh juices also.
- Almond oil is also very useful home remedy for face wrinkles. Rub the almond oil in upward direction and leave the oil on your face for whole night and rinse off your face with warm water in the next morning.
- Vitamins are also very useful for wrinkles. Take a vitamin E capsule and mix it in half cup of glycerin and apply the mixture on your face. Wash after half an hour.
- Take equal quantities of milk cream and pure honey, mix them and apply on your face. Wash after 20 minutes.