Bleach is a commonly used household cleaning product that is used as whitening agent for clear cleaning of cloths. It is also used in cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms. It is considered as best cleaning agent but when it comes in contact with skin it leaves smell in skin. You can reduce this problem by wearing gloves and dealing with bleach with much care. Here are some useful tips to get rid of bleach smell on skin:
- Wash part of your skin with soap and fresh running water.
- Take two table spoon of apple vinegar, lemon juice or any mouthwash in some bowl of dish.
- Dip part of paper towel in the selected liquid and squeeze it on the part of skin that came into contact with bleach.
- Wipe the vinegar, lemon juice or mouthwash on the skin and let it dry.
- Repeat the same process until all bleach smell is gone.
- You can also rub any toothpaste on your skin to get rid of bleach smell.
Burning marks look very bad either caused by cooking injuries, curling irons or liquids. Sometimes smallest burns cause much pain and agony, they also cause redness, swelling and sometimes blistering. Many people do wrong things and then get burn marks on their skin after recovery of injury. Application of different solutions can be beneficial to remove these burn marks. It is reported that lemon juice, almond oil and tomato extracts are useful to get rid of these burn marks. Here are some tips to remove the burn marks using kitchen things.
- Wash the burn mark with cool water. Take a wash cloth and dip it in the cold water and then cover the burn mark with this wash cloth for several hours.
- Another home remedy to remove the burn mark is this that you may dampen the wash cloth in lemon juice and cover the burn mark with the dampened wash cloth. You can repeat this remedy many times a day.
- If you see that the burn mark is still on your skin then you can also try this very simple remedy. Take some tomato extracts and rub it on the burn mark. Burn mark will be gone in few days. It will serve as natural bleaching agent.
- Almond oil is very effective to remove the burn marks. You just need to massage the burn mark with almond oil three times a day. It is also very good to soften your skin.
Direct exposure to sun is the first and primary reason of red freckles on skin. That means the less exposure to sun can lighten or reduce the freckles. Freckles are also happened due to genetic factors. Fair skin complexion is more likely to have red freckles due to less care. Here are some natural remedies for red freckles on skin.
Take some sour milk in a bowl say one cup. Dip a soft cloth into the milk and rub this soaked cloth on your face. Rub this cloth on the skin where you have freckles. After massage of sure milk, rinse your face with warm water. Repeat this practice until unless you get the desired results.
Take some lemon juice in a bowl. Dip a cotton ball in the lemon juice and place the soaked cotton ball directly on the freckles. If you have open pores on your skin then avoid using this remedy.
Honey & Wheat Germ
To get rid of red freckles, place one cup of honey in microwave bowl and microwave the honey for nearly 15 seconds. Add one table spoon of Wheat Germ. Soak a cotton ball into the mixture of warm honey and germ and rub the affected skin with this cotton ball. Tap some honey on your skin for sometime to work into the skin. Rinse your face with warm water.
Follow the instructions given above and keep them practicing on regular basis until you see the red freckles are vanished or disappeared.
Our skin needs proper care. Many people have a misconception that only cosmetics are the way to gain beauty and keep the skin fresher. But the real truth is against this misconception. Real and long lasting beauty can only be achieved with healthy diet. Here is useful discussion on best food for wrinkles free skin.
Nature has gifted us with lots of natural food which are very useful for the body and its care. Here I will discuss the food that is extremely useful for the young and wrinkle free skin. To maintain your skin you should add this food in your diet schedule. This food is not very special it is routine food but you will surprise to know that how much this food is necessary for wrinkle free skin.
Oranges are rich in vitamin C that is most helpful in protecting your skin from ultraviolet rays that are very harmful for your skin. Take oranges in their season for fresher skin. Vitamin C also helps in producing collagen in the skin that is necessary to prevent wrinkles.
Sunflower seeds contain essential fatty acids that help the skin to prevent water loss. It also keeps the skin softer and supple and reduces formation of black heads. You can take it by cooking food in sunflower cooking oil or taking three teaspoons two times a week. Drink plenty of water and drink milk for fresher skin. Eat other fruits and meat to keep you and your skin healthier.
Many people have soft and sensitive skin and feel much pain while plucking. To reduce the pain after plucking, you need to read this article further. I have shared very useful and approved tips with you people:
- You may use hair conditioner to soften the hair before plucking.
- Take a cloth and dip it in hot water and the rub this hot cloth on your eyebrows for five minutes. This will open the pores of your eye brows and you will feel less pain than before.
- You can also take hot bath to open the pores and soften hair.
- After having plucked your eyebrows, rub piece of ice on your eyebrows to numb the skin and keep on repeating this practice until unless you feel better.
- Pluck your eyebrows with less time period, your skin will be less sensitive by then.
- When you pluck the hair with tweezers, pluck the hair in its growth direction.
- Pluck the hair with fast action and near the roots.
- Apply children teething gel to reduce plucking pain.
- If your skin is very sensitive and become red after plucking then apply Aloe Vera gel to reduce redness and pain.
- Pluck one hair at a time with tweezers.
- Grab the skin among your thumb and index finger to tighten the skin. It will reduce the pain while plucking.