- Select best sunscreen with sun protection factor that will block UVA and UVB rays. The sunscreen you use must be water resistant. You are advised to reapply sunscreen after every two hours.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before leaving home to allow your skin to absorb it.
- Take a palmful of sunscreen to cover your face. Also be careful to apply sunscreen on your neck, hands, arms and legs. If you are sweating then reapply it after two hours.
- Protective clothing is of greater importance like hats, sunglasses, full sleeved shirts and full pants. White color has sun protection factor that is essential for skin care. Sunglasses provide 100 percent protection from UV rays.
- Try to stand on shady places especially during the time between 10 am to 4 pm. During this time sun rays are strongest.
Jun 01 2010
May 22 2010
Burning marks look very bad either caused by cooking injuries, curling irons or liquids. Sometimes smallest burns cause much pain and agony, they also cause redness, swelling and sometimes blistering. Many people do wrong things and then get burn marks on their skin after recovery of injury. Application of different solutions can be beneficial to remove these burn marks. It is reported that lemon juice, almond oil and tomato extracts are useful to get rid of these burn marks. Here are some tips to remove the burn marks using kitchen things.
- Wash the burn mark with cool water. Take a wash cloth and dip it in the cold water and then cover the burn mark with this wash cloth for several hours.
- Another home remedy to remove the burn mark is this that you may dampen the wash cloth in lemon juice and cover the burn mark with the dampened wash cloth. You can repeat this remedy many times a day.
- If you see that the burn mark is still on your skin then you can also try this very simple remedy. Take some tomato extracts and rub it on the burn mark. Burn mark will be gone in few days. It will serve as natural bleaching agent.
- Almond oil is very effective to remove the burn marks. You just need to massage the burn mark with almond oil three times a day. It is also very good to soften your skin.
May 06 2010
Dark underarms cause embarrassment especially for people who wear sleeveless tops. Dark underarms look bad when your body complexion is fair. If you are also facing problem of dark underarms then you should opt for some remedies that will be useful to get rid of dark underarms. First of all you should understand that what causes dark underarms. Your hair removal methods, tight dresses, excessive sweating, carelessly washing underarms, use of chemicals and deodorants etc. Here are some useful remedies to lighten the dark underarms.
- Make a paste of some gram flour, lime juice, turmeric powder and milk and apply the paste in your armpits. Leave the paste for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Make a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda and apply on your armpits twice a day for clean and fresh underarms.
- Rub lemon on your underarms after taking shower for some time.
- Make a paste of cucumber juice, limejuice, turmeric powder and baking soda and leaver for 20 minutes. You will see better results after making it your routine.
Hair Removal Method
Avoid using hair removing agents and depilatory creams. With changing the hair removal method, you will see your underarms getting lighter. Depilatory creams contain strong acids and other chemicals that produce dead cells and darken your skin.
Avoid Shaving Underarms
Some people use erasers to remove hair for quick results. This is one of the main causes of dark underarms. Avoid shaving your underarms. With shaving, you remove hair and upper skin of your underarms and when inner skin is exposed to sweat, it becomes darker much earlier. It is best to have your underarms waxed by yourself or some professional.
Tight blouses and shirts also causes armpits to get darken. You should develop a habit to wear loose blouses.
Regularly wash your underarms. Poor hygiene causes several problems that darken your underarms like accumulation of oil and dirt in armpits. Wash with soap and warm water thoroughly.
Try these tips at your home and consult your doctor if you get your armpits infected.
Apr 23 2010
When it comes the time to attend a party, people wish to look glamorous and enjoy the party. Fun of the party should start from your dressing table and you should come out of your daily demeanor of controlled cosmetics and have a changed look by following the great party makeup guidelines shared below:
Party makeup needs a completely different makeup approach. Follow these guidelines:
- First of all select right dress for the party. Select dress, matching footwear and other accessories including handbag, hair accessories, lenses, jewelry and others. Have a coordinated idea to seethat how you will look when you will put all accessories together.
- Think of your hair style. Change your hair style from your routine. If you have habit to bun a braid on regular basis then rinse your hair, properly wash and condition and get a new look.
- You can change color of your hair and cut your hair minor to change your look. Lots of special hair accessories are available on fashion stores to change your look.
- Then come to your hands and feet beauty. Make it sure that your hands and feet are properly manicured and pedicure. Select best suitable nail polish color and apply. You can do different nails treatments to look more stylish and hot.
- When you come to party makeup false eye lashes are of greater importance. You can also make your own lashes prominent by applying double coat of mascara and curling your lashes with curling brush.
- Then make your base and apply foundation in proper way. Now it’s your own choice whether you darken your eyes or make your lips more prominent. If you keep your eyes downplayed, then you can tend to highlight your lips to balance.
- Before you apply lipstick, apply foundation on your lips and wait for 5 minutes then apply your lipstick. Complete your makeup and war jewelry and enjoy the party.