Many people are in doubt that waxing hair removal method optimizes the hair growth than other hair removing methods. Let us come out of these doubts and read some informative discussion regarding the effects of waxing hair removal method.
Waxing hair removal works on very different premises than other hair removal methods. Waxing removes hair from roots. For waxing, a thin layer of warm wax is spread on the skin and then strip of cloth is firmly applied to the area from where hair are to be removed. Sugaring is also same as that of waxing and has same results. Both waxing and sugaring give same results and hair free zone that lasts for two weeks to two months.
Many people have doubts regarding waxing and sugaring methods of hair removal and some scientific research is being done to satisfy their doubts. Two skins were taken for test one was shaved and other one was cleared from hair with wax. It was observed after 10 days that hair were grown on the skin that was shaved but the skin that was waxed was still free from hair.
It is proved that waxing doesn’t affect or enhances hair growth but it has some other side effects that are discussed here. First and most common side effect of waxing is that it is very painful in first trials. It also reduces elasticity of skin after a period of time and results in wrinkles. It also causes skin rashes and redness in some skin types. Sometimes it also causes allergic problems but many people are satisfied with this method of hair removal.
Burning marks look very bad either caused by cooking injuries, curling irons or liquids. Sometimes smallest burns cause much pain and agony, they also cause redness, swelling and sometimes blistering. Many people do wrong things and then get burn marks on their skin after recovery of injury. Application of different solutions can be beneficial to remove these burn marks. It is reported that lemon juice, almond oil and tomato extracts are useful to get rid of these burn marks. Here are some tips to remove the burn marks using kitchen things.
- Wash the burn mark with cool water. Take a wash cloth and dip it in the cold water and then cover the burn mark with this wash cloth for several hours.
- Another home remedy to remove the burn mark is this that you may dampen the wash cloth in lemon juice and cover the burn mark with the dampened wash cloth. You can repeat this remedy many times a day.
- If you see that the burn mark is still on your skin then you can also try this very simple remedy. Take some tomato extracts and rub it on the burn mark. Burn mark will be gone in few days. It will serve as natural bleaching agent.
- Almond oil is very effective to remove the burn marks. You just need to massage the burn mark with almond oil three times a day. It is also very good to soften your skin.
Selection of best hair style is of greater importance. You must know the basics to remember while selecting haircut for you. These basics include shape of your face and nature of hair. By considering your face shape, you can never go wrong in selecting haircut for you. You should select the hair style that will complement your features. By considering the instructions given below, you will get a totally flattering look.
- Have an idea of shape of your face.
- Ask the beautician for hair styles that will suit your face shape. You can also have an idea from hair magazines. You can have an idea to select best haircut for you by looking celebrities that have same face shape like you. Discuss different celebrities with your stylist and it will be better to go with pictures of these celebrities.
- You also need to consider time that you can spend in styling your hair. Time that you can spend will determine length of you hair. Short length hair need more time in setting as compared to short length.
- Choose the haircut that will match your lifestyle. Like if you are a teacher, you will have separate haircut as compared to a banker.
- Before finalizing your haircut, show pictures to your friends and ask for suggestions.
- Ask your stylist to advise you what will suit your face.
- Make a final decision after deep consideration.
Wide range of cosmetics is used to enhance beauty and get new looks. Variety of ingredients is used in cosmetics some of them are good and some have bad effects. Many people us makeup on daily basis. An alarming amount of cosmetics can actually be absorbed into the skin or breathed into the lungs. Cosmetics are manufactured using different chemicals and some of these chemicals are linked to health problems and most common problems include cancer or other allergic problems. With the technological advancements new and new techniques are used to make cosmetics that affect health badly. Here is very informative discussion on side effects of cosmetics.
Many cosmetics cause allergic problems. It is one of the most common problems caused by cosmetics. Many people feel that the cosmetic they are using is not allergic until they see adverse results. Many chemicals cause rashes, acne, itching and dryness. When cosmetic is applied its reactions are undetectable but come to scene when they become adverse. People should have a thorough checkup of their skin by their physician. Physician will apply the cosmetic they use in routine on a part of their skin and tell the allergic problems that can be caused by that cosmetic. After the allergic problem becomes apparent, people should avoid using that cosmetic.
Many cosmetics clog skin pores more than others. Liquid or creamy products usually clog the pores most of all. It is difficult to fully wash all cosmetic when it gets into the pores. Then it together with the dirt and dust causes black heads and acnes. Blackheads can be extracted from skin but it can be quite painful.
There is a wide range of natural and organic cosmetic products but still potential and dangerous chemicals are used in making these products. It is quite transparent that all ingredients of a product are not tested for long-term positive results. Only it is tested that there would be no immediate harmful effects of the cosmetic. Some chemicals are linked to cancer.
Our neck is an area that has several folds. These folds make very easy for the dirt to accumulate in them. It is very often that we don’t pay heed attention in proper care and cleaning of our neck. This careless cleaning of neck can lead the skin around neck to become dark as compared to the rest of the body complexion. Skin of neck can also get dark due to excess exposure to sun. Accumulation of sweat is also one of the reasons of dark skin around the neck.
Here are some useful tips to whiten the dark neck skin:
- To get rid of dark skin around neck or to whiten the neck skin, first of all you have to make a habit to wear sunscreen before going out into the sun.
- Clean and exfoliate your neck skin on regular basis.
- Make a paste of yogurt and crushed walnuts and apply the paste on your neck. It is best home remedy to remove dirt and layer of dark skin. Repeat this remedy thrice a week.
- Don’t wear artificial jewelry or imitation on regular basis to prevent dark skin around neck.
- Use plan lemon juice on dark area of your neck. You can also use Vitamin E to remove stains from your neck.
- Take one table spoon of chickpea flour, few drops of milk, and few drops of lemon juice and pinch of turmeric powder. Mix these ingredients well and apply the mixture on your neck. Leave the paste on your neck for half an hour and rinse with warm water and clean with towel.
- Apply cucumber juice on dark skin around your neck.
- Eat lots of green vegetables.
- Take a potato, 5-10 tsp of fresh milk and one tsp coconut oil. Mix them together and make a paste. Before applying this paste on your neck, wash your neck thoroughly and dry it out with towel. Apply the pack on your neck and leave it for half an hour. Then wash it with warm water.