Age factor is of greater importance when you talk about beauty. Natural aging process causes certain physical changes that also affect one’s beauty and its results are not so beautiful. Wrinkles, age spots, sagging skin and sagging body parts are most common effects of aging process. You should be very careful in knowing what type of skin care you should take to maintain your beauty even with the growing age.
Lots of beauty and anti-aging products are available in market but you need to be extremely careful in making selection of beauty products that will suit your skin type. With the growing age you will need to do some different things that you have not done ever before. Don’t neglect your skin whether you are in age of 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s or above.
It is very hard to sit inside in summer season for skin care. Here are some useful tips that all people must follow in summer sun to protect your gorgeous skin from intense rays of sun.
- Select best sunscreen with sun protection factor that will block UVA and UVB rays. The sunscreen you use must be water resistant. You are advised to reapply sunscreen after every two hours.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before leaving home to allow your skin to absorb it.
- Take a palmful of sunscreen to cover your face. Also be careful to apply sunscreen on your neck, hands, arms and legs. If you are sweating then reapply it after two hours.
- Protective clothing is of greater importance like hats, sunglasses, full sleeved shirts and full pants. White color has sun protection factor that is essential for skin care. Sunglasses provide 100 percent protection from UV rays.
- Try to stand on shady places especially during the time between 10 am to 4 pm. During this time sun rays are strongest.
Bleach is a commonly used household cleaning product that is used as whitening agent for clear cleaning of cloths. It is also used in cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms. It is considered as best cleaning agent but when it comes in contact with skin it leaves smell in skin. You can reduce this problem by wearing gloves and dealing with bleach with much care. Here are some useful tips to get rid of bleach smell on skin:
- Wash part of your skin with soap and fresh running water.
- Take two table spoon of apple vinegar, lemon juice or any mouthwash in some bowl of dish.
- Dip part of paper towel in the selected liquid and squeeze it on the part of skin that came into contact with bleach.
- Wipe the vinegar, lemon juice or mouthwash on the skin and let it dry.
- Repeat the same process until all bleach smell is gone.
- You can also rub any toothpaste on your skin to get rid of bleach smell.
Burning marks look very bad either caused by cooking injuries, curling irons or liquids. Sometimes smallest burns cause much pain and agony, they also cause redness, swelling and sometimes blistering. Many people do wrong things and then get burn marks on their skin after recovery of injury. Application of different solutions can be beneficial to remove these burn marks. It is reported that lemon juice, almond oil and tomato extracts are useful to get rid of these burn marks. Here are some tips to remove the burn marks using kitchen things.
- Wash the burn mark with cool water. Take a wash cloth and dip it in the cold water and then cover the burn mark with this wash cloth for several hours.
- Another home remedy to remove the burn mark is this that you may dampen the wash cloth in lemon juice and cover the burn mark with the dampened wash cloth. You can repeat this remedy many times a day.
- If you see that the burn mark is still on your skin then you can also try this very simple remedy. Take some tomato extracts and rub it on the burn mark. Burn mark will be gone in few days. It will serve as natural bleaching agent.
- Almond oil is very effective to remove the burn marks. You just need to massage the burn mark with almond oil three times a day. It is also very good to soften your skin.
Selection of best hair style is of greater importance. You must know the basics to remember while selecting haircut for you. These basics include shape of your face and nature of hair. By considering your face shape, you can never go wrong in selecting haircut for you. You should select the hair style that will complement your features. By considering the instructions given below, you will get a totally flattering look.
- Have an idea of shape of your face.
- Ask the beautician for hair styles that will suit your face shape. You can also have an idea from hair magazines. You can have an idea to select best haircut for you by looking celebrities that have same face shape like you. Discuss different celebrities with your stylist and it will be better to go with pictures of these celebrities.
- You also need to consider time that you can spend in styling your hair. Time that you can spend will determine length of you hair. Short length hair need more time in setting as compared to short length.
- Choose the haircut that will match your lifestyle. Like if you are a teacher, you will have separate haircut as compared to a banker.
- Before finalizing your haircut, show pictures to your friends and ask for suggestions.
- Ask your stylist to advise you what will suit your face.
- Make a final decision after deep consideration.