You see all models and celebrities with thick and long lashes and beautiful eyes. Eyes are more prominent part on one’s face and lashes are the beauty of eyes. Many people go for false lashes and also for medical treatments to get thick and long lashes to look more beautiful. Medical treatment or false lashes are not right ways to get natural beauty. Here are some special and home made tips for people who want natural beauty of eyes. These tips are easy to follow with sure positive consequences.
- Apply olive oil or caster oil on your lashes before going to bed. These oils really help lashes to grow fast. Use mascara brush to apply olive/caster oil. Prevent oil from going inside your eyes as it will irritate your eyes. If by mistake, oil happens to go in your eyes, rinse cold water in your eyes.
- Glycerin is also very useful for eye lashes and helps them to grow fast. You can apply pure glycerin on your lashes or mix it with caster oil and then apply the mixture on your lashes for better growth.
- Don’t apply eye makeup on frequent basis. If you use mascara as a routine, don’t sleep with mascara on your eyes.
- Dandruff is harmful not only for hair but also for eye lashes. Take proper care if you have dandruff on your eyes. Apply remedial oil on eye lashes. Proper feeding is also necessary for proper growth of hair and eye lashes as well. Drink plenty of water to prevent dandruff.
- Vaseline is also very useful for lashes growth. Apply Vaseline on your lashes before going to sleep.