Having problem of odor in feet is not a minor issue. People who suffer from this problem feel shame and also keep on practicing different methods to get rid of feet odor. Here are some useful instructions to get rid of feet odor:
- Keep your feet clean with water. Washing your feet will reduce bacteria growth that cause smell in feet. Wash your feet for more than three times and use soap all time. Dry your feet well before wearing socks or shoes. Don’t use same socks on next day.
- Try to slow down and then stop growth of bacteria. Bacteria need special things to survive that include food, acidity, temperature, time, moisture, oxygen and time. Frequent cleaning can control all variables that support bacteria survival. Put off your shoes when you don’t need them. Try to use cotton socks to prevent moisture. Change shoe pair on regular basis or alternate days.
- Change your shoes and let them dry for sometime to kill bacteria. Sunlight is very good in this regard. Put your shoes in sunlight for one day when you are wearing another pair of shoes.
- Take some water and add some alum in the water. Soak your feet for half an hour in that solution and then wash your feet thoroughly with soap.
- Baking soda is considered as best for getting rid of feet odor and it is less costly and easily available. You just need to put some baking soda in your shoe for whole night and clean with cloth in the next morning. All feet odor will be gone.
- Always avoid walking with socks only. Clean your socks daily. Wash your feet before wearing socks and shoe.