Many people are in doubt that waxing hair removal method optimizes the hair growth than other hair removing methods. Let us come out of these doubts and read some informative discussion regarding the effects of waxing hair removal method.
Waxing hair removal works on very different premises than other hair removal methods. Waxing removes hair from roots. For waxing, a thin layer of warm wax is spread on the skin and then strip of cloth is firmly applied to the area from where hair are to be removed. Sugaring is also same as that of waxing and has same results. Both waxing and sugaring give same results and hair free zone that lasts for two weeks to two months.
Many people have doubts regarding waxing and sugaring methods of hair removal and some scientific research is being done to satisfy their doubts. Two skins were taken for test one was shaved and other one was cleared from hair with wax. It was observed after 10 days that hair were grown on the skin that was shaved but the skin that was waxed was still free from hair.
It is proved that waxing doesn’t affect or enhances hair growth but it has some other side effects that are discussed here. First and most common side effect of waxing is that it is very painful in first trials. It also reduces elasticity of skin after a period of time and results in wrinkles. It also causes skin rashes and redness in some skin types. Sometimes it also causes allergic problems but many people are satisfied with this method of hair removal.
Epilator is an electronic device that is used for hair removal purposes. Its technology pulls out the roots. An epilator has many benefits than a razor. Here is a short description on benefits of an epilator.
- First use of an epilator may be very painful. It removes hair from roots at once and can be painful. It has a benefit regarding growing back of hair. When a razor is used for hair removal hair grow back in three to four days but if you use epilator for hair removal it will take some longer to grow back.
- Epilator removes hair faster but less painful as compared to tweezers and also pulls hair out from roots.
- It has no bad effects on skin as when you use a razor for hair removing you affect the skin around the hair removed but epilator doesn’t affect skin. Even if you use waxing method for hair removing, elasticity of your skin will also be reduced over a time therefore it is reported by users that epilator is best for hair removing.
- Other hair removing methods also cause redness and irritation to skin but epilator removes hair without any irritation in skin but just causes pain of being hair pulled out of the roots.
- Epilator has another very important benefit that attracts users to have it. This benefit is cost benefit. You don’t need to change the blades or spend money in every hair removal like razor or waxing etc. You have to pay one-time cost only and then have longer benefits within that cost.
Wide range of cosmetics is used to enhance beauty and get new looks. Variety of ingredients is used in cosmetics some of them are good and some have bad effects. Many people us makeup on daily basis. An alarming amount of cosmetics can actually be absorbed into the skin or breathed into the lungs. Cosmetics are manufactured using different chemicals and some of these chemicals are linked to health problems and most common problems include cancer or other allergic problems. With the technological advancements new and new techniques are used to make cosmetics that affect health badly. Here is very informative discussion on side effects of cosmetics.
Many cosmetics cause allergic problems. It is one of the most common problems caused by cosmetics. Many people feel that the cosmetic they are using is not allergic until they see adverse results. Many chemicals cause rashes, acne, itching and dryness. When cosmetic is applied its reactions are undetectable but come to scene when they become adverse. People should have a thorough checkup of their skin by their physician. Physician will apply the cosmetic they use in routine on a part of their skin and tell the allergic problems that can be caused by that cosmetic. After the allergic problem becomes apparent, people should avoid using that cosmetic.
Many cosmetics clog skin pores more than others. Liquid or creamy products usually clog the pores most of all. It is difficult to fully wash all cosmetic when it gets into the pores. Then it together with the dirt and dust causes black heads and acnes. Blackheads can be extracted from skin but it can be quite painful.
There is a wide range of natural and organic cosmetic products but still potential and dangerous chemicals are used in making these products. It is quite transparent that all ingredients of a product are not tested for long-term positive results. Only it is tested that there would be no immediate harmful effects of the cosmetic. Some chemicals are linked to cancer.