Bleach is a commonly used household cleaning product that is used as whitening agent for clear cleaning of cloths. It is also used in cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms. It is considered as best cleaning agent but when it comes in contact with skin it leaves smell in skin. You can reduce this problem by wearing gloves and dealing with bleach with much care. Here are some useful tips to get rid of bleach smell on skin:
- Wash part of your skin with soap and fresh running water.
- Take two table spoon of apple vinegar, lemon juice or any mouthwash in some bowl of dish.
- Dip part of paper towel in the selected liquid and squeeze it on the part of skin that came into contact with bleach.
- Wipe the vinegar, lemon juice or mouthwash on the skin and let it dry.
- Repeat the same process until all bleach smell is gone.
- You can also rub any toothpaste on your skin to get rid of bleach smell.