Selection of best hair style is of greater importance. You must know the basics to remember while selecting haircut for you. These basics include shape of your face and nature of hair. By considering your face shape, you can never go wrong in selecting haircut for you. You should select the hair style that will complement your features. By considering the instructions given below, you will get a totally flattering look.
- Have an idea of shape of your face.
- Ask the beautician for hair styles that will suit your face shape. You can also have an idea from hair magazines. You can have an idea to select best haircut for you by looking celebrities that have same face shape like you. Discuss different celebrities with your stylist and it will be better to go with pictures of these celebrities.
- You also need to consider time that you can spend in styling your hair. Time that you can spend will determine length of you hair. Short length hair need more time in setting as compared to short length.
- Choose the haircut that will match your lifestyle. Like if you are a teacher, you will have separate haircut as compared to a banker.
- Before finalizing your haircut, show pictures to your friends and ask for suggestions.
- Ask your stylist to advise you what will suit your face.
- Make a final decision after deep consideration.
Cold sugar wax is a best alternate to hot sugar wax. It is considered as best way of hair removal as there is no need to make it hot and use cotton strips for hair removal. Here you are provided with recipe of cold sugar wax in best way and make your hair removing process easy.
- Take one cup sugar and one half cup and follow the tips given below.
- Put lemon juice in a small pan and heat it till it becomes frothy white and bubbly.
- Add sugar at this stage and start stirring the sugar till the sugar melts into the lemon juice.
- Make it sure that the mixture has become thick and gets dark gold color.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Pour it onto a piece of wax paper and let it become cool.
- When it becomes cool enough to handle, pull of a small piece of wax.
- Knead the wax until in becomes of light gold color.
- Apply this wax onto your skin with your fingers.
- After it firmly adheres the skin, grab one end of the skin and pull it firmly against the direction of hair.
- Be careful that this wax must come off in one piece.
- Remold the wax and use it again in the same way until unless it lose its ability to grip the hair.
- Discard this piece of wax and take the new one.
Our neck is an area that has several folds. These folds make very easy for the dirt to accumulate in them. It is very often that we don’t pay heed attention in proper care and cleaning of our neck. This careless cleaning of neck can lead the skin around neck to become dark as compared to the rest of the body complexion. Skin of neck can also get dark due to excess exposure to sun. Accumulation of sweat is also one of the reasons of dark skin around the neck.
Here are some useful tips to whiten the dark neck skin:
- To get rid of dark skin around neck or to whiten the neck skin, first of all you have to make a habit to wear sunscreen before going out into the sun.
- Clean and exfoliate your neck skin on regular basis.
- Make a paste of yogurt and crushed walnuts and apply the paste on your neck. It is best home remedy to remove dirt and layer of dark skin. Repeat this remedy thrice a week.
- Don’t wear artificial jewelry or imitation on regular basis to prevent dark skin around neck.
- Use plan lemon juice on dark area of your neck. You can also use Vitamin E to remove stains from your neck.
- Take one table spoon of chickpea flour, few drops of milk, and few drops of lemon juice and pinch of turmeric powder. Mix these ingredients well and apply the mixture on your neck. Leave the paste on your neck for half an hour and rinse with warm water and clean with towel.
- Apply cucumber juice on dark skin around your neck.
- Eat lots of green vegetables.
- Take a potato, 5-10 tsp of fresh milk and one tsp coconut oil. Mix them together and make a paste. Before applying this paste on your neck, wash your neck thoroughly and dry it out with towel. Apply the pack on your neck and leave it for half an hour. Then wash it with warm water.