Dark underarms cause embarrassment especially for people who wear sleeveless tops. Dark underarms look bad when your body complexion is fair. If you are also facing problem of dark underarms then you should opt for some remedies that will be useful to get rid of dark underarms. First of all you should understand that what causes dark underarms. Your hair removal methods, tight dresses, excessive sweating, carelessly washing underarms, use of chemicals and deodorants etc. Here are some useful remedies to lighten the dark underarms.
- Make a paste of some gram flour, lime juice, turmeric powder and milk and apply the paste in your armpits. Leave the paste for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Make a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda and apply on your armpits twice a day for clean and fresh underarms.
- Rub lemon on your underarms after taking shower for some time.
- Make a paste of cucumber juice, limejuice, turmeric powder and baking soda and leaver for 20 minutes. You will see better results after making it your routine.
Hair Removal Method
Avoid using hair removing agents and depilatory creams. With changing the hair removal method, you will see your underarms getting lighter. Depilatory creams contain strong acids and other chemicals that produce dead cells and darken your skin.
Avoid Shaving Underarms
Some people use erasers to remove hair for quick results. This is one of the main causes of dark underarms. Avoid shaving your underarms. With shaving, you remove hair and upper skin of your underarms and when inner skin is exposed to sweat, it becomes darker much earlier. It is best to have your underarms waxed by yourself or some professional.
Tight blouses and shirts also causes armpits to get darken. You should develop a habit to wear loose blouses.
Regularly wash your underarms. Poor hygiene causes several problems that darken your underarms like accumulation of oil and dirt in armpits. Wash with soap and warm water thoroughly.
Try these tips at your home and consult your doctor if you get your armpits infected.
When it comes the time to attend a party, people wish to look glamorous and enjoy the party. Fun of the party should start from your dressing table and you should come out of your daily demeanor of controlled cosmetics and have a changed look by following the great party makeup guidelines shared below:
Party makeup needs a completely different makeup approach. Follow these guidelines:
- First of all select right dress for the party. Select dress, matching footwear and other accessories including handbag, hair accessories, lenses, jewelry and others. Have a coordinated idea to seethat how you will look when you will put all accessories together.
- Think of your hair style. Change your hair style from your routine. If you have habit to bun a braid on regular basis then rinse your hair, properly wash and condition and get a new look.
- You can change color of your hair and cut your hair minor to change your look. Lots of special hair accessories are available on fashion stores to change your look.
- Then come to your hands and feet beauty. Make it sure that your hands and feet are properly manicured and pedicure. Select best suitable nail polish color and apply. You can do different nails treatments to look more stylish and hot.
- When you come to party makeup false eye lashes are of greater importance. You can also make your own lashes prominent by applying double coat of mascara and curling your lashes with curling brush.
- Then make your base and apply foundation in proper way. Now it’s your own choice whether you darken your eyes or make your lips more prominent. If you keep your eyes downplayed, then you can tend to highlight your lips to balance.
- Before you apply lipstick, apply foundation on your lips and wait for 5 minutes then apply your lipstick. Complete your makeup and war jewelry and enjoy the party.
Head lice are a very serious problem. Many people suffer from this problem especially in summer season due to sweat and also in winter season due to less bathing. They also spread from close people. It makes you irritate and snatch your hair when you have this problem. Making hair styles becomes dream because you will feel shame when the hair maker will see lice in your hair. To get rid of head lice read this article further.
If you are trapped with lice problem then first and easiest remedy is to go for special lice comb. They are manufactured in a way that space between their teeth just allows hair to pass through but no other things even louse eggs. Prefer metal-toothed lice combs other than plastic-toothed as they are not so reliable. Moist your hair and then comb down to get rid of head lice. It is very good to use lice comb after bathing.
Anti-Lice Soaps and Shampoos
Coconut and olive oils are considered as best pesticides and recommended for lice removal. Many shampoos and soaps are available especially for removal of head lice.
Never use insecticidal shampoo as first priority. It is the last resort to get rid of head lice. These chemicals kill all eggs and adult lice in hair. Strictly follow all instructions of the manufacturer while using these insecticidal as lice can make small wounds in your head and these insecticidal can harm your skin.
Brightness of teeth is affected by daily consumption of coffee, chocolates and tea etc. Smile with healthy and white teeth look gorgeous but with continuous consumption of these things one can lose his/her sweet smile. If you also have habit to consume such things then follow the tips to maintain brightness of your teeth:
- Baking soda is a best remedy for yellow teeth. Use on your toothbrush and get white teeth. Mix baking soda with your routine toothpaste and apply regularly.
- Brush your teeth after consuming things like coffee, chocolate, tea, red wine and cherry etc. Make it your habit to brush your teeth twice a day.
- Leave the habit of smoking as nicotine leaves yellow spots on your teeth and these spots are very difficult to leave.
- Chew your food thoroughly as chewing the food serves as a natural detergent. Chew the food like apples, carrots clean the teeth and food like spinach prevent stains on teeth.
- Brushing teeth with salt is another home remedy to get white teeth.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a very useful chemical for teeth whitening. You can also use lemon juice to brush your teeth for whiteness.
- Take some foil that fits your teeth. Mix your routine toothpaste and baking soda. Put the mixture on foil and put on your teeth and leave for one hour. After removing the foil you will get positive results. Brush your teeth after removing the foil.
- Mix some pepper powder with iodized salt and apply on your teeth to get whiter teeth within few days.
- Fresh Sag leaves are also useful to remove stains from teeth.
- Use some whitening toothpastes and go for medical treatment if you don’t see positive results.