Age factor is of greater importance when you talk about beauty. Natural aging process causes certain physical changes that also affect one’s beauty and its results are not so beautiful. Wrinkles, age spots, sagging skin and sagging body parts are most common effects of aging process. You should be very careful in knowing what type of skin care you should take to maintain your beauty even with the growing age.
Lots of beauty and anti-aging products are available in market but you need to be extremely careful in making selection of beauty products that will suit your skin type. With the growing age you will need to do some different things that you have not done ever before. Don’t neglect your skin whether you are in age of 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s or above.
It is very hard to sit inside in summer season for skin care. Here are some useful tips that all people must follow in summer sun to protect your gorgeous skin from intense rays of sun.
- Select best sunscreen with sun protection factor that will block UVA and UVB rays. The sunscreen you use must be water resistant. You are advised to reapply sunscreen after every two hours.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before leaving home to allow your skin to absorb it.
- Take a palmful of sunscreen to cover your face. Also be careful to apply sunscreen on your neck, hands, arms and legs. If you are sweating then reapply it after two hours.
- Protective clothing is of greater importance like hats, sunglasses, full sleeved shirts and full pants. White color has sun protection factor that is essential for skin care. Sunglasses provide 100 percent protection from UV rays.
- Try to stand on shady places especially during the time between 10 am to 4 pm. During this time sun rays are strongest.
Many people are in doubt that waxing hair removal method optimizes the hair growth than other hair removing methods. Let us come out of these doubts and read some informative discussion regarding the effects of waxing hair removal method.
Waxing hair removal works on very different premises than other hair removal methods. Waxing removes hair from roots. For waxing, a thin layer of warm wax is spread on the skin and then strip of cloth is firmly applied to the area from where hair are to be removed. Sugaring is also same as that of waxing and has same results. Both waxing and sugaring give same results and hair free zone that lasts for two weeks to two months.
Many people have doubts regarding waxing and sugaring methods of hair removal and some scientific research is being done to satisfy their doubts. Two skins were taken for test one was shaved and other one was cleared from hair with wax. It was observed after 10 days that hair were grown on the skin that was shaved but the skin that was waxed was still free from hair.
It is proved that waxing doesn’t affect or enhances hair growth but it has some other side effects that are discussed here. First and most common side effect of waxing is that it is very painful in first trials. It also reduces elasticity of skin after a period of time and results in wrinkles. It also causes skin rashes and redness in some skin types. Sometimes it also causes allergic problems but many people are satisfied with this method of hair removal.
Epilator is an electronic device that is used for hair removal purposes. Its technology pulls out the roots. An epilator has many benefits than a razor. Here is a short description on benefits of an epilator.
- First use of an epilator may be very painful. It removes hair from roots at once and can be painful. It has a benefit regarding growing back of hair. When a razor is used for hair removal hair grow back in three to four days but if you use epilator for hair removal it will take some longer to grow back.
- Epilator removes hair faster but less painful as compared to tweezers and also pulls hair out from roots.
- It has no bad effects on skin as when you use a razor for hair removing you affect the skin around the hair removed but epilator doesn’t affect skin. Even if you use waxing method for hair removing, elasticity of your skin will also be reduced over a time therefore it is reported by users that epilator is best for hair removing.
- Other hair removing methods also cause redness and irritation to skin but epilator removes hair without any irritation in skin but just causes pain of being hair pulled out of the roots.
- Epilator has another very important benefit that attracts users to have it. This benefit is cost benefit. You don’t need to change the blades or spend money in every hair removal like razor or waxing etc. You have to pay one-time cost only and then have longer benefits within that cost.
Burning marks look very bad either caused by cooking injuries, curling irons or liquids. Sometimes smallest burns cause much pain and agony, they also cause redness, swelling and sometimes blistering. Many people do wrong things and then get burn marks on their skin after recovery of injury. Application of different solutions can be beneficial to remove these burn marks. It is reported that lemon juice, almond oil and tomato extracts are useful to get rid of these burn marks. Here are some tips to remove the burn marks using kitchen things.
- Wash the burn mark with cool water. Take a wash cloth and dip it in the cold water and then cover the burn mark with this wash cloth for several hours.
- Another home remedy to remove the burn mark is this that you may dampen the wash cloth in lemon juice and cover the burn mark with the dampened wash cloth. You can repeat this remedy many times a day.
- If you see that the burn mark is still on your skin then you can also try this very simple remedy. Take some tomato extracts and rub it on the burn mark. Burn mark will be gone in few days. It will serve as natural bleaching agent.
- Almond oil is very effective to remove the burn marks. You just need to massage the burn mark with almond oil three times a day. It is also very good to soften your skin.