Eyebrows add to the beauty of eyes and face if plucked carefully. Give much importance to the shape of brows. Eyebrows shape should suit on face and this can be achieved by getting the eyebrows plucked by some experts but if you want to learn it then you should follow the following tips:
- Take good tweezers with sliding tips that is able to hold the hairs firmly.
- Comb the brows to set the ride order of hairs and trim the long hairs that are at the edge towards nose.
- Mark the eyebrows shape that you want finally with a brow pencil. Doing this you will not pluck extra hairs.
- You may apply some talcum powder of loose powder on the hairs and skin around eyebrows. Doing this the hairs will become prominent and dry enough to be holded firmly with the tweezers.
- First pluck the hairs with thread that are scattered around the thick line of hairs.
- Don’t pluck the hairs in a group but pluck them one by one
- Start from the mid and then move towards nose and then back from the mid towards ears.
- Go some steps away from the mirror to have a broader look and select the shape that best suits your face or your friend’s face.
- To pluck friend’s brows, make use of thread than tweezers.
10. Complete one eyebrow first and then move towards other.
- Tips to Reduce Pain after Plucking Many people have soft and sensitive skin and feel much...
- Tips for Unwanted Hair on Face Having thin hair on face is a normal thing but...
- Cosmetics for Face In the present age of style and fashion, even with...
- Bridal Eye Makeup Tips Wedding day is one of the most important events in...
- Tips for Healthy Hairs Hairs make a personality more attractive and people can have...